The Local Business Network Referral Group is a Facebook Group page that is owned and managed by Rachael Willoughby of Square One Web and Design
The purpose of the group is to provide an engaging business forum for business owners to share information and advice in all business related matters.
By accessing, browsing or using this service the User agrees to be bound by the following terms
1. Users should exercise common sense and courtesy in submitting comments or materials for posting on the Facebook Group (“Submissions”). Inappropriate Submissions would include, for example, comments or materials that:
a. make false or defamatory statements about others;
b. are obscene, vulgar, abusive, hateful or threatening;
c. harass or discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference or other factors;
d. are invasive of the privacy rights of others (e.g., by including addresses, phone numbers or other personal information about third persons without their consent.)
2. Submissions may not include content or materials that violate the copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
3. Submissions may not contain unauthorised disclosures of proprietary or confidential information.
4. Users must not submit blatant adverts during the week – doing so repeatedly will result in their removal from the group.
5. No subscription fees will be refunded should a member choose to leave the group or is removed from the group as a result of the above terms being breached.
6. The owner of the group is not responsible for any business transactions within the group.