Working Wonders With WordPress
We create fully functional web sites and web applications for organisations and businesses using WordPress. It can do so much more than blog your blogs!
We are a Cheltenham based web design and graphic design agency that provides bespoke website design, graphic design, and logo design solutions to companies located in Cheltenham and the surrounding Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Hereford and Worcestershire areas. Square One Web Graphic Design Cheltenham - we build for the Web and create Graphic Design in Cheltenham and for the UK
I asked Elliott from Square One to upgrade some elements of my existing website and also to look at driving more traffic to it by ‘search engine optimisation‘. Both of these tasks have now been fulfilled and I have already had one contact from my website which could potentially lead to some work – not bad considering the SEO has only been up a running for 2 weeks!
Elliott is extremely knowledgeable about website design, SEO and social media and has certainly provided me with a valuable and professional service. I will certainly be using his services again and have no hesitation in recommending him.
Guy Bassett – Over-see Project Management
For the web
We build on a recommended foundation to create a Google and SEO friendly accessible website structure using modern HTML5.
Only have a small budget but still want a quality WordPress theme?
Get in touch
If you just want to know more about what we do then simply get in touch and we’ll be happy to discuss your requirements.
- HQ Creative and Neek
- Cooks, cycles, codes, creates music and designs stuff
- Aspires to cook something really nice, cycle from John O'Groats to Lands End, play the O2, ride the longest zip wire in the UK, drive a formula 1 car, fly a plane and go into space.
- Bootcamp Manager
- Enjoys Pinot Grigio, eating out, reading, playing rounders (badly) , netball (not too badly) organising and cracking the whip!
- Aspires to cooking a meal without Elliott complaining!
- Code Monkey
- From time to time we reach out to local resources as and when help is needed.
- This means we can always deliver on our promise and we can give back to the local economy when it comes to sharing the work load.