Working Wonders With WordPress
We create fully functional web sites and web applications for organisations and businesses using WordPress. It can do so much more than blog your blogs!
We are a Cheltenham based web design and graphic design agency that provides bespoke website design, graphic design, and logo design solutions to companies located in Cheltenham and the surrounding Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Hereford and Worcestershire areas. Square One Web Graphic Design Cheltenham - we build for the Web and create Graphic Design in Cheltenham and for the UK
As a new and innovative company, marketing ourselves to upmarket people, it is essential that our brand identity is excellently communicated in everything we do. Square One have been able to do this to a superb standard. They have worked to some very tight deadlines, always achieving an excellent result, and are always on time and on budget. They are capable of dealing with challenging briefs, responding extremely creatively.Mia Woodford, Buy Once Give Twice
For the web
We build on a recommended foundation to create a Google and SEO friendly accessible website structure using modern HTML5.
Only have a small budget but still want a quality WordPress theme?
Get in touch
If you just want to know more about what we do then simply get in touch and we’ll be happy to discuss your requirements.
- HQ Creative and Neek
- Cooks, cycles, codes, creates music and designs stuff
- Aspires to cook something really nice, cycle from John O'Groats to Lands End, play the O2, ride the longest zip wire in the UK, drive a formula 1 car, fly a plane and go into space.
- Bootcamp Manager
- Enjoys Pinot Grigio, eating out, reading, playing rounders (badly) , netball (not too badly) organising and cracking the whip!
- Aspires to cooking a meal without Elliott complaining!
- Code Monkey
- From time to time we reach out to local resources as and when help is needed.
- This means we can always deliver on our promise and we can give back to the local economy when it comes to sharing the work load.